|LV-NI03 - Canon Network Imager
Connect your computer or your entire network to a single projector to make information from multiple sources available for any presentation. Or manage a fleet of projectors from a single computer with ease.
Manufacturer Only Return or Repair
Click Here for Details
Canon LV-NI03 Network Imager
This network imager connects select Canon LV series projectors to a computer network, enabling remote management of the projector through an easy-to-use, graphic user interface. You can program it to operate on daily or weekly schedules and monitor its status - including lamp life.
THe LV-NI03 mounts directly to the projector for a clean, simple installation.
- Works with standard Ethernet-based networks using TCP/IP.
- When a lamp needs replacement or you would like a system status update, you receive messages via e-mail from the projector.
- You can manage as many as 100 connected projectors from a single computer. (Each projector must be equipped with its own Network Imager.)
- Because it's part of your network, you can transfer presentations to it from any computer on your system, or display screen content from computer to projector.
- Screen content captured from a networked PC can be projected and shared with multiple PCs on the network.
- Image data stored on a file server can be automatically transferred to your projector for display. Up to as many as 1,000 JPEG images can be displayed, and users can program how long and how many times an image is displayed.
Alternate Images (Click to Enlarge):
Mfr. Item No.: 4825B001
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Parts & Labor
Connectors (Module): Female D-Sub 9 Serial Port; RJ-45 Ethernet Port
Connectors (Cable): RS-232C: Male D-Sub 9 to Male Mini DIN 8-pin
Connectivity Technology: Wired LAN
Ethernet Type: 10Base-T; 100Base-TX
Data Link Protocol: Ethernet; Fast Ethernet
Network/Transport Protocol: TCP/IP
Weight: 2 lbs.
FOR USE WITH THE FOLLOWING MODELS*
* Models in bold are current models offered by Visual Apex.