|TY-42TM6Y - Panasonic Combo Board
Panasonic TY-42TM6Y Component/Composite/S-Video Terminal Board
Designed for Panasonic 6 series* professional plasma displays and above. This combination terminal board adds a component video input (including horizontal and vertical alignment) using the BNC-style connection as well as a BNC composite video input or S-Video input for the professional plasma displays. This board also features a BNC composite video output.
This terminal board fills two terminal slots.
You can purchase optional BNC-to-RCA adapters to use this terminal board with the more common RCA-style connector cables.
Note: Visual Apex includes a complimentary set of BNC-to-RCA adapters with every Panasonic professional plasma display sale that can be used to adapt this board to your traditional RCA cables. Adapters not included in standalone terminal board sales.
- TY-42TM6A - Component Video Terminal Board with BNC Connections
- TY-42TM6B - Composite/S-Video Terminal Board with BNC Connections
- TY-42TM6V - Composite/S-Video Terminal Board with RCA Connections
- TY-42TM6Z - Component Video Terminal Board with RCA Connections (Recommended)
- TY-FB9BD - Composite/S-Video Board with RCA Connections for 9 Series Plasma and Above (Recommended)
Alternate Images (Click to Enlarge):
Standard: RGBHV/Component, Composite, S-Video
Inputs: RGBHV Type BNC (x 1); Composite Video Type BNC (x 1); S-Video Type Mini-DIN 4 (x 1); Analog 2ch Stereo Audio Type RCA (x 2 Pair)
Outputs: Composite Video Type BNC (x 1)
Compatibility: Works in Slots 1/2 or Slots 2/3. (Fills 2 Slots.)
Weight: 1.1 lbs.
FOR USE WITH THE FOLLOWING MODELS
This terminal board is compatible with the Panasonic 6 series Professional Plasma displays through the current model. (Except PD Series)
*** It is not backwards compatible to any previous series.