Epson America, Inc. PowerLite Pro G5550
Powerful projector that's easy to install, manage and maintain
MFR Part Number
: V11H351020 *Note: PowerLite Pro G5550 includes a standard lens. There are additional lens options to suit any and all needs.
Brilliant Widescreen Performance Meets Precision Control.
The Epson PowerLite Pro G5550 offers the ultimate projection solution for any auditorium or boardroom, even in ambient light. It ensures amazing image quality with 4500 lumens color / white light output1, XGA resolution and C2Fine™ technology. Engineered to integrate with both IP and RS-232, the G5550 works with industry-leading devices, allows easy remote monitoring and control functions using Epson's Easy Management® software and is also compatible with Crestron's RoomView. The G5550 features DICOM simulation mode for medical training applications, a 7 W speaker and a closed captioning decoder as well.
Outstanding Epson Service and Support (Two-Year Limited Warranty)
- 90-day lamp warranty for added dependability
- Epson Home Service program provides a replacement projector, typically within 24 hours
- Epson PrivateLineSM dedicated toll-free support line available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST Monday - Friday
(Calls are answered live, typically in about a minute)
- High brightness; incredible detail - crystal-clear images with XGA resolution, C2Fine technology, plus 4500 lumens high color and white light output
- Complete networkability - wired and wireless (optional) Crestron RoomView compatible network connection, content over IP and message broadcasting
- Enhanced connectivity - HDMI, VGA and multiple video / audio inputs
- Multi-screen options - project two side-by-side images from different inputs or up to four images from network users
- Five lens options - interchangeable bayonet lens options, including short-throw, long-throw and rear-projection; plus horizontal/vertical lens shift for flexible setup configurations