|Epson POWERLITE PRO G5650W projector specs:
||4500 ANSI lumens
||16.9 million colors
||High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology
||Up to 2000:1
||Native Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Resize: 640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA), 1280 x 1024 (SXGA), 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+), 1600 x 1200 (UXGA)
||18.5in W 5.96in H 12.26in D
||Enhanced connectivity5 lens options
||Three-year projector limited warranty, 90-day limited lamp warranty, Epson Road Service Program and Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only)
||Standard LensPower cableComputer cable (VGA)Projector remote controlBatteriesUser manual CDEasyMP® software CDQuick Setup SheetPrivateLine support cardRegistration cardPassword protection stickerLens lock screw
|! The Epson PL-Pro-G5650W Projector is no longer available!
||Epson POWERLITE PRO G5650W projector details:
Epson America, Inc. PowerLite Pro G5650W
Powerful projector that's easy to install, manage and maintain
MFR Part Number
: V11H351020 *Note: PowerLite Pro G5550W includes a standard lens. There are additional lens options to suit any and all needs.
Brilliant Widescreen Performance Meets Precision Control.
The Epson PowerLite Pro G5650W offers the ultimate projection solution for any auditorium or boardroom, even in ambient light. It ensures amazing image quality with 4500 lumens color / white light output1, WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution and C2Fine™ technology. Engineered to integrate with both IP and RS-232, the G5650W works with industry-leading devices, allows easy remote monitoring and control functions using Epson's Easy Management® software and is also compatible with Crestron's RoomView. The G5650W features DICOM simulation mode for medical training applications, a 7 W speaker and a closed captioning decoder as well.
Outstanding Epson Service and Support (Two-Year Limited Warranty)
- 90-day lamp warranty for added dependability
- Epson Home Service program provides a replacement projector, typically within 24 hours
- Epson PrivateLineSM dedicated toll-free support line available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST Monday - Friday
(Calls are answered live, typically in about a minute)
- High brightness and widescreen performance - crystal-clear images with WXGA resolution, C2Fine technology, 4500 lumens high color/white light output1, and up to 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Complete networkability - wired and wireless (optional) Crestron RoomView compatible network connection, content over IP and message broadcastingolor/white light output1, and up to 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Enhanced connectivity - HDMI, VGA and multiple video / audio inputsolor/white light output1, and up to 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Multi-screen options - project two side-by-side images from different inputs or up to four images from network usersolor/white light output, and up to 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Five lens options - interchangeable bayonet lens options, including short-throw, long-throw and rear-projection; plus horizontal / vertical lens shift for flexible setup configurations