The Epson PowerLite 1221 projector is ready for action at the office or on the go, offering amazing color and image quality. The PL 1221 delivers 2800 lumens of white light output1, projecting brilliant images in true-to-life color. With native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and Epson 3LCD technology, this compact performer ensures razor-sharp detail for flawless presentations. USB Plug ‘n Play instant connectivity makes setup a breeze. This feature allows you to use a standard USB cable to connect to your PC or Mac® for instant projection. The PowerLite 1221 projector also has a convenient, all-digital, HDMI audio/video connection that lets you share high-definition video content for powerful entertainment possibilities. The PowerLite 1221 is designed to provide the ultimate in ease and portability. Its PC-free slideshow function allows you to view JPEG-formatted presentations or photos, without a computer, via any USB thumb drive. And, with its included carrying case and versatile connectivity options, the small, lightweight Epson PowerLite 1221 projector is ready to go anywhere. The possibilities are endless with the Epson PL 1221.
Advanced USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup for PC or Mac
Advanced USB connectivity, exclusively from Epson projectors, gives you hassle-free, USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup. No more pressing complicated computer function key sequences to display an image via a VGA cable. Just plug in a standard USB cable and begin your presentation. Instantly view your images on both the screen and computer, simultaneously. The Epson PowerLite 1221 projector includes an additional USB (Type A) connection, enabling you to display JPEG-formatted photo slideshows via a USB thumb drive — no computer needed!
Quick, Convenient Control
The Epson PowerLite 1221 projector offers a host of user-friendly features for quick, convenient control. With Instant Off®/On, there’s no warm up or cool down time required. If you chose to install your projector, power the PL 1221 on and off with the flip of a wall switch with Direct Power On/Off. Use the A/V Mute Slide, or Sleep Mode, to instantly pause the presentation so the audience can focus their attention on the presenter, as opposed to what’s being projected. If the slide is closed for a set period of time, the projector goes into Sleep Mode, which can be set to activate at any time between 1 and 30 minutes. This convenient feature is not only energy efficient, it contributes to a lower overall cost of ownership.
The Epson PowerLite 1221 projector has Innovative technology and proven reliability
Amazing color and white light output
- 3 chips for true-to-life, vibrant color
- 25% less electricity required per lumen of brightness when compared to 1-chip DLP projectors
- Road-tested reliability from a company with over 20 years of experience
The Epson PowerLite 1221 delivers 2800 lumens of white light output1 for rich, colorful images. Whether you’re projecting images with deep, dark colors or a white screen with minimal text or graphics, you get consistent light output. And, with Epson, you can be confident you’re getting what you need because Epson measures white light output according to the ISO 21118 standard, a more rigid standard than the outdated ANSI lumens rating used by competitive products.
Energy-efficient E-TORL® lamp
The PowerLite 1221 has the innovative E-TORL lamp, exclusively from Epson. This reliable lamp delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 5000 hours. Switch the projector to Normal Mode and the E-TORL lamp still produces up to 4000 hours of light performance. The special E-TORL design minimizes both light diffraction and light leakage, providing you the ultimate in lamp longevity — up to 50 percent more lamp life than competitive products. And, E-TORL replacement lamps cost up to $150 less than competing replacement lamps. So, while the E-TORL lamp maximizes your presentation time, it also minimizes your costs.
Additional PL 1221 Projector Features and Benefits
- Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Brilliant image quality and detail — native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution, supports input up to 1400 x 1050
- USB Plug ‘n Play, instant setup — instantly projects images from a PC or Mac via a USB connection
- Super bright and colorful — 2800 lumens color light output, 2800 lumens white light output
- HD quality with just one cable — all-digital, HDMI audio/video connection
- PC-free slideshows — via a USB thumb drive
- Quick, convenient control — Instant Off/On, Sleep Mode (A/V Mute), Direct Power Off
- Auto image alignment — automatic keystone correction, 1.2x optical zoom
- The ultimate in portability — included carrying case and remote control; compact, lightweight design
- Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp — up to 5000-hour lamp life
- Filters to protect your investment — with easy side access for hassle-free maintenance