PowerLite 1262W Wireless XGA 3LCD Projector
Proven performance for any presentation.
The PowerLite 1262W always ensures bright, compelling presentations. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors1. And, this projector delivers 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness2. The PowerLite 1262W features the ultimate in widescreen HD performance. And, the PowerLite 1262W projector offers a fast wireless connection to your iPad, iPhone, AndroidTM tablet/smartphone3 and laptop. Easily project content with HDMI connectivity. Plus, Epson’s Simple Setup Suite, a host of innovative features, enables flexible positioning and rapid setup in any venue. It’s the perfect solution for professionals like you whose presentations demand proven performance.
3x Brighter Colors1, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 1262W has:
- Color Brightness — 3000 lumens2
- White Brightness — 3000 lumens2
Larger-than-life, widescreen images — high-definition WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio; ideal for HD content
Wireless connection to your laptop and mobile device — connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires
Audio/video with just one cable — all digital HDMI connection
Simple Setup Suite — Epson offers a host of innovative features that ensure flexible placement and quick setup in any room
3x Brighter Colors with Epson1
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness (color light output), and Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors1.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector’s specification needs to show both high color brightness and high white brightness. If color brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector’s color brightness specification.
3LCD — The #1 projection technology in the world
- All 3LCD projectors have both high color brightness and high white brightness
- All 3LCD projectors have 3 chips
- 25% lower power consumption forlower energy costs4
- 20 years of road-tested reliability
Energy-efficient long-life lamp
- Delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 6000 hours
- Epson lamps maximize your presentation time, while minimizing your costs
Convenient wireless features built in
- Connect wirelessly to a computer or laptop (direct peer-to-peer connection)
- Connect wirelessly to a network
- Make a presentation or monitor/control your projector over the wireless network
Travel light and present from your tablet or smartphone
Display and control content from your iOS or Android3 mobile device with the free Epson iProjectionTM App and any nearby wireless Epson projector6.
- Control your presentation with just a touch of the screen
- Advance through PowerPoint® or Keynote presentations
- Zoom in and out of PDF, Excel® and Word® documents.
- Project web pages and view brilliant, high quality images
Simple Setup Suite from Epson
Epson projectors offer a suite of innovative features that ensure flexible placement and fast, easy setup.
Easy image adjustments — Position your projector almost anywhere and still get a correctly proportioned image with auto vertical correction and Easy-slide horizontal image correction.
USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup — Use the included USB cable to instantly project content. View your projected presentation on the screen and your computer simultaneously.
Convenient lens control — Optimize the image size whether your projector is close to the screen or far away, with the zoom lens.
HDMI connectivity — Get both audio and brilliant video content with just one cable. The PowerLite 1262W is compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-ray® and media players.
Quick, convenient control — The PowerLite 1262W includes:
- Instant Off®/On — quickly power down the projector, pack up and go
- Sleep Mode (A/V Mute) — pause your presentation without turning the projector off
- Direct Power Off/On — control your projector with the flip of a switch
Remarkable resolution for brilliant clarity and detail
Resolution defines the level of detail and depth you’ll see in a projected image. It’s measured as the number of pixels wide by the number of pixels high. The more pixels, the better the image quality.
- PC-free slide shows — via a USB thumb drive
- The ultimate in portability — compact, lightweight design; carrying case included for easy transfer to and from the office
- Filters to protect your investment — with easy side access for hassle-free maintenance
- Remote control and batteries included — for easy access to multiple functions
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - Including feet: 11.6" x 9.0" x 3.1", Excluding feet: 11.6" x 9.0" x 3.0", Weight: 5.29 lb
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product7
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner8
1Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color
brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
2Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured
in accordance with ISO 21118.
3Android does not currently support Microsoft Office and Keynote files
4Data source: ProjectorCentral.com Jan. 2013. Average of 1128 shipping models for which the manufacturers provided lumens and total power data, all resolutions and brightness levels. Energy efficiency
was measured as wattage per lumen. It was measured for both 3LCD and 1-chip projectors in each of five brightness segments. 3LCD projectors averaged less required electricity per lumen in each of the
5Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
6Check your owner’s manual to determine if a separate wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable wireless connection on your Epson projector. Epson projectors can be networked either
through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. Availability varies depending on model.
7See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
8SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.