Epson America, Inc. PowerLite® D6155W
XGA Native Resolution Digital Multimedia Projector
Mfr. Part No.:
Brighter images. Dust-resistant design. Cutting-edge technology.
Featuring 4000 lumens1 of brightness, a dust-resistant, robust design, advanced features and networking
capabilities, the PowerLite D6250 is the perfect solution for lecture halls and corporate conference rooms alike.
With its unprecedented exhaust vent shutter, dust-resistant design, cable locks and long filter/lamp life, the
D6250 gives you added peace of mind that your investment will last longer. This innovative projector gives
you the performance you want at a price that won’t break your bottom line.
Outstanding Epson Service and Support (Two-Year Limited Warranty)
- 90-day lamp warranty for added dependability
- Epson Home Service program provides a replacement projector, typically within 24 hours
- Epson PrivateLineSM dedicated toll-free support line available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST Monday - Friday
(Calls are answered live, typically in about a minute)
- Robust design - dust-resistant body, 10000-hour recommended cleaning cycle1 and up to
6000-hour lamp life2 mean less down time and a low cost of ownership
- Bright, sharp presentations - true-to-life color with 4000 lumens of color and white light output3
and XGA resolution
- Cutting-edge technology - split-screen function; HDMI, USB, LAN and 2 VGA inputs
plus optional wireless
- Advanced networking features - remote monitor and control functions, message
broadcasting and Crestron RoomView® enabled
- Additional benefits - easy setup tools such as our innovative horizontal keystone
correction and Quick Corner®, built-in closed captioning, a 5 W speaker and more