WXGA 5,00 lumen presentation projector
Manufacturer Item No.: N/A
The WL6700U/LU is a high performance Installation LCD projector that will capture the attention of your audience by delivering sharp, bright images with vibrant colors and exceptional details. This native WXGA resolution HD projector shines bright at an amazing 5000 ANSI lumens and is ideal for large auditoriums, open conference halls or operation centers that may have large amounts of ambient lighting.
See More Content With Widescreen Performance
The WL6700U/LU is a native Wide-XGA (1366x800 pixels) resolution HD projector that can project both computer and video images. By offering more pixels support than the standard 1280x768 pixel count, the WL6700U/LU wide screen capabilities can display today’s higher resolution widescreen laptops and imaging applications in their native formats.
Split Screen For Big Impact
Try to combine a presenter and chart on screen with standard XGA and you’ll see there’s a big loss in impact. But with the WL6700U/LU, there’s no need to cut the size of your graphics. With more pixels and a Split Screen feature, the WL6700U/LU LCD projector can easily present side by side images.
Installation Flexibility and Security
The WL6700U/LU HD projector includes both horizontal and vertical lens shift, as well as multiple optional lenses for installation flexibility. It also includes multiple connectivity inputs, including DVI for native digital connectivity. Additionally it includes remote management connectivity that allows you to manage your WL6700U/LU installation projector remotely from a networked system. Also from a security perspective, an anti-theft motion sensitive alarm is built-in to the WL6700U/LU to help deter and protect your system from any possible theft.
Ultra-Quiet and Low Cost of Ownership
Fan noise from a projector can be annoying during a presentation, but this is not an issue with the WL6700U/LU installation projector since it operates at an ultra-quiet noise level of only 29dBA (low mode) and is equipped with an amazing lamp life of up to 4000 hours (low mode). Additionally, this LCD projector is backed by Mitsubishi’s 3-Years Express Replacement Assistance (ERA), 3-years Limited Warranty on parts and labor plus a 90-day lamp warranty.
- Split Mode Support: Supports split screen (side-by-side) mode for dual computer and video images
- sRGB Support: Compatible with Microsoft color profile standards.
- Super Bright: Delivers super bright images with 5000 lumens to present in large meeting and conference rooms.
- Anti-Theft Features: Equipped with Password Security, Motion Alarm and Screen Capture security features.
- Ultra Quiet Operation: So much power, so little noise with a fan noise of only 29 dBA (low mode).
- ProjectorView: Ability for administrators to remotely monitor and manage their projectors.
- DVI-D Input (HDCP): True digital connection from both PC or video sources.
- Cable Cover: Clean look. Hide those straggling cables and cords.
- Motorized Lens Shift: Easily adjustable horizontal or vertical lens shift provides flexibility for installing and displaying image. Motorized focus for accurate image adjustment.