XGA 3,100 lumen classroom projector
Manufacturer Item No.: N/A
The XL1550U XGA projector is an affordable option that can maximize your viewing experience when you want a Mitsubishi quality projectorbut don’t need all the brightness of the XL2550U. It brings you 3100 lumens of brightness, an ultra-quiet 22dBA noise level, amazing long 5000hrs lamp life and offers optional lenses that enables you to project in just about any room configuration. The color range and clarity of this LCD projector will engage your audience in business, government, house of worship, or classroom projector applications.
What More Could You Want in a Quality Projector for Installation?
The XL1550U is the newest addition to our LCD projector line and offers various optional lenses (short-throw, long-throw, telezoom). With these optional lenses to choose from, you will have the flexibility to install the XL1550U in multiple room configurations. Additionally your audience will be able to enjoy the amazing picture quality of this LCD projector, since it operates at an ultra-hushed 22dba noise level.
More Color for Great Computer and Video Projection
To sustain our leadership within the expanding LCD projector market, Mitsubishi sRGB (Standard Red, Green and Blue) technology was developed to ensure uniform reproduction of color coordinates regardless of the display device to deliver more color and clarity. Our sRGB Mode matches hue variations in the color spectrum accurately so that colors are reproduced exactly as they appear in real life.
Easy Networking and Low Cost of Ownership
This ultraportable projector is equipped with an amazing 5000hrs lamp life and a convenient side loading lamp design that makes any necessary lamp replacements quick and easy. It also includes network connectivity via a RJ-45 LAN connection for remote management and diagnostic. Another great feature is an amazing 3 year warranty Mitsubishi’s exclusive 3 year ERA program.
- Side Lamp Replacement: User can remove replace lamp with out taking down the projector if ceiling mounted. This design simplifies lamp replacements without turning the projector around or over when mounted on the ceiling or resting on a shelf. This design helps with reduce overall cost of ownership and maintenance.
- sRGB Support: Compatible with Microsoft color profile standards.
- Anti-Theft Security Hook: Industry strength anti-theft security hook to help deter any unauthorized removal or theft of projector.
- Lower Cost of Ownership: Extended lamp life up to 5000 hours in low mode.
- Optional Lenses: Variety of lenses to meet your application needs.
- DVI-D Input (HDCP): True digital connection from both PC and video sources.
- Hushed Fan Noise: Fan noise is barely perceptible at 22dBA. Even in cramped room conditions, clear and quiet presentations are guaranteed.