Portable 1080p multimedia projector
Mfr. Part No.: 796435 41 151 0
High Resolution, High Flexibility for Demanding Applications
The native 1080p TH1020 DLP projector unleashes the power of your presentation
to engage your audience with stunning graphics, high-resolution images and
razor-sharp presentations. Lightweight at 6.4 lbs. and bright at 3000 ANSI lumens,
the TH1020 is loaded with a wide range of convenient connectivity options
including HDMI. The TH1020 transcends the ordinary to deliver extraordinary
The "Optoma Express" Program is designed to provide customers (end-users) with the best possible warranty service for their digital multimedia projectors. This simple process has three steps:
- Step 1: Call Optoma Customer Service at 888.887.5001 to obtain Express program forms
- Step 2: Complete the appropriate forms, providing projector serial number, proof of purchase and credit card information. (You will be charged initially for any replacement unit as insurance. A credit will be issued when defective unit is received by Optoma.)
- Step 3: Optoma handles the entire process
Optoma Customer Service will determine if the projector is under warranty and if repair is necessary. If repair is needed, Optoma will provide an expedited replacement for your projector.
Year One of Warranty
During the first year of the warranty, if a projector requires repair, the end-user will follow the above process. Optoma will ship a refurbished unit to the end-user. The end-user will then ship the original unit back to Optoma and a credit will be issued upon receipt. The refurbished unit will carry a warranty equal to the remainder of the existing warranty or 90 days, whichever is greater.
Year Two and Three of Warranty
During the second and third years of the warranty, if a projector requires repair, the end-user will follow the above process. Optoma will ship an appropriate loaner projector to the end-user. The end-user will ship the original projector back to Optoma for repair. Once repaired, the original projector will be shipped back to the end-user. The end-user will then ship the loaner projector back to Optoma and a credit will be issued upon receipt.
In most cases, the end-user will receive the advance replacement within two business days. Requests received after 2:00pm PST (5:00pm EST) may require an additional day for delivery.
Click Here for Terms and Conditions
- Rapid power-on and shutdown – saving you time and money
- Filter-free design means low cost of ownership
- Protect your investment – control panel lock and password protection
allow you to customize security settings
- Wide range of connectivity options including HDMI