Optoma Technology TX551
XGA Native Portable Digital Multimedia Projector
TX551 is designed to meet the demanding requirements of school districts and businesses. Bright, high contrast images provide easy-to-read text, and the built-in closed captioning decoder displays text from videos that have closed captioning embedded in the signal. Optoma backs the TX551 with 3 years of Express Replacement Service and a one year lamp warranty to provide added peace of mind.
The "Optoma Express" Program is designed to provide customers (end-users) with the best possible warranty service for their digital multimedia projectors. This simple process has three steps:
- Step 1: Call Optoma Customer Service at 888.887.5001 to obtain Express program forms
- Step 2: Complete the appropriate forms, providing projector serial number, proof of purchase and credit card information
(You will be charged initially for any replacement unit as insurance. A credit will be issued when defective unit is received by Optoma.)
- Step 3: Optoma handles the entire process
Optoma Customer Service will determine if the projector is under warranty and if repair is necessary. If repair is needed, Optoma will provide an expedited replacement for your projector.
Year One of Warranty
During the first year of the warranty, if a projector requires repair, the end-user will follow the above process. Optoma will ship a refurbished unit to the end-user. The end-user will then ship the original unit back to Optoma and a credit will be issued upon receipt. The refurbished unit will carry a warranty equal to the remainder of the existing warranty or 90 days, whichever is greater.
Year Two and Three of Warranty
During the second and third years of the warranty, if a projector requires repair, the end-user will follow the above process. Optoma will ship an appropriate loaner projector to the end-user. The end-user will ship the original projector back to Optoma for repair. Once repaired, the original projector will be shipped back to the end-user. The end-user will then ship the loaner projector back to Optoma and a credit will be issued upon receipt.
In most cases, the end-user will receive the advance replacement within two business days. Requests received after 2:00pm PST (5:00pm EST) may require an additional day for delivery.
Click Here for Terms and Conditions [PDF]
The Optoma BG-ZD101 glasses for use with the Optoma 3D-XL (3D converter box), will work with the HD33 – setting needs to be set to "DLP Link"
The BG-3DRF glasses can be used with other "3D Ready" models that require the Optoma 3D-XL, but you must purchase the RF emitter (which plugs into the back of the projector).
- Easy-to-read text – bright at 2800 ANSI lumens and high 3500:1 contrast ratio
- Broadcast messages to the projector over the network
- Eco-friendly low power consumption - sub-one watt standby mode
- Remote management and control via RS-232 or RJ45
- Protect your investment – built-in security bar, control panel lock, logo display at start-up and user-selectable password
- Built-in closed captioning