Bright, Feature Rich and Portable
Robustly featured and powerfully portable, the 3D Ready Optoma TX762 is
designed for maximum versatility and low-cost operation. With 4000 ANSI
lumens and an 8-watt speaker, the TX762 delivers exceptional brightness and
rich audio wherever the presentation – in large conference rooms, meeting
rooms, training facilities or classrooms. With extensive connectivity options,
including RJ45 for remote management and control, the TX762 is ready for the
most demanding applications. (3D source, 3D content and 3D glasses are required for 3D viewing)
The "Optoma Express" Program is designed to provide customers (end-users) with the best possible warranty service for their digital multimedia projectors. This simple process has three steps:
- Step 1: Call Optoma Customer Service at 888.887.5001 to obtain Express program forms
- Step 2: Complete the appropriate forms, providing projector serial number, proof of purchase and credit card information. (You will be charged initially for any replacement unit as insurance. A credit will be issued when defective unit is received by Optoma.)
- Step 3: Optoma handles the entire process
Optoma Customer Service will determine if the projector is under warranty and if repair is necessary. If repair is needed, Optoma will provide an expedited replacement for your projector.
Year One of Warranty
During the first year of the warranty, if a projector requires repair, the end-user will follow the above process. Optoma will ship a refurbished unit to the end-user. The end-user will then ship the original unit back to Optoma and a credit will be issued upon receipt. The refurbished unit will carry a warranty equal to the remainder of the existing warranty or 90 days, whichever is greater.
Year Two and Three of Warranty
During the second and third years of the warranty, if a projector requires repair, the end-user will follow the above process. Optoma will ship an appropriate loaner projector to the end-user. The end-user will ship the original projector back to Optoma for repair. Once repaired, the original projector will be shipped back to the end-user. The end-user will then ship the loaner projector back to Optoma and a credit will be issued upon receipt.
In most cases, the end-user will receive the advance replacement within two business days. Requests received after 2:00pm PST (5:00pm EST) may require an additional day for delivery.
Click Here for Terms and Conditions
- Easy-to-read text – bright at 4000 ANSI lumens; high contrast ratio of 3000:1
- Enter the 3rd dimension to deliver outstanding education, training
and gaming images
- Standby VGA and audio pass-thru feature reduces power consumption
- Built-in 8-watt speaker
- Remote control and management via RS-232 or RJ45
- Broad range of audio and video connectivity