Eco in Mind: Bright, Easy-to-Use, Dust-Resistant
The Panasonic PT-LB90U projector is designed for people who want
a projector with excellent basic performance and ease of use—in both portable and ceiling-mounted applications. This versatile series
ensures solid performance with a dust-resistant structure, which
minimizes any dust-related image degradation, and a low standby
power consumption of 0.9 W*1 to reduce environmental impact.
The compact body of the Panasonic PT-LB90U projector is filled with Panasonic
projector technologies to meet needs of many kinds.
- Dust Resistant Design and Full Featured Performance
- For On-The-Go Portable Flexibility
- Or Perfect For Ceiling Mount Installation
- Startup Logo; You can change the Panasonic logo that is displayed when projection begins to any
logo you want. Easily upload the logo by connecting a computer to the LAN or serial connection and by
using free Logo Transfer Software. An abundance of other security measures are also included, such as
a security anchor, a user password, a control panel lock, and text superimposing.
- White Board Mode; The projector will automatically adjust the brightness to suit the white board surface.
- Whiteboard and Blackboard modes are convenient when projecting in classrooms that don’t have a screen.
- Emulation Function; Using the serial input, you can continue to use the control commands of
previous Panasonic models with the Emulate function. This makes replacement quick and easy.
- Made in Japan; Each Panasonic projector is produced by a vertically integrated production
process which extends from R&D to manufacturing at the Panasonic factory under strict quality
control. This ensures stable, top-quality performance in every product.
- Environmentally Friendly; The ecological design of the LB90 Series greatly reduces its environmental
impact. In Eco Standby mode, power consumption is only 0.9W. This reduction brings standby power
consumption down to about 1/3 the level of the predecessor PT-LB80NTU with a 3W rating.