|Panasonic TH-37PH10UK projector specs:
||37 inches diag.
||•Native Resolution: 1024x720 (720p)
•Computer: VGA, SVGA, [XGA, WXGA, SXGA, WXGA+, SXGA+, UXGA (Compressed)]
•Video: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (Displays Up to 720p)
•Video/Color Signal: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
•Multi-Function Terminal Slots
•NTSC and PAL Compatible
||36.2in W 21.7in H 3.5in D
||2 Year Limited Parts & Labor, Onsite Warranty, Plasma Concierge Service
Corporate Computer Monitor; Digital Signage; Video Conferencing; Professional Broadcast & Film/Video Production
High Definition Video Display; Digital Artwork; Large-Screen Computer Monitor; Gaming Monitor
|Panasonic TH-37PH10UK plasma display details:
Panasonic Broadcast & Television Systems Company TH-37PH10UK
37" Professional Series High Definition Plasma Display
This Panasonic 37" plasma display delivers high quality video and messaging with subtle and refined impact. This space-saving system is light weight and more energy efficient. Its smooth, straight lines and dark bezel accent the style of any room, even when the display is turned off. With Panasonic's multi-function input slot system, the TH-37PH10UK suits virtually any AV, PC or interactive environment.
NOW STANDARD WITH 2 YEAR P&L WARRANTY
Panasonic is proud to further demonstrate the performance and quality of its Professional Displays by increasing the existing warranty to 2 Years for both Parts and Labor on all 9 Series “PF” Full HD and 10 Series “PH” HD Professional Displays and offer standard on-site service.
Note: Panasonic Professional Plasma Displays do not include internal television tuners. Connect a set-top box (cable or satellite) or external tuner for this type of functionality
The Industry Leader in Picture Quality, Versatility and Design
Panasonic's new 10-Series Professional Plasma Displays bring you greater efficiency,
better visual quality and more flexible options. The specially designed 10-Series
boasts the industry's highest levels of color gradation and contrast for crisp, clear
colors and a stunning visual experience. Each model features an ultra-lightweight,
energy-efficient design. Exceptionally flexible and versatile, the 10-Series also features our
signature multi-function input system that allows use in virtually any AV, PC or
interactive environment. Whether used alone, set up as multi-screen systems, or
mounted vertically, Panasonic 10-Series Professional Plasma Displays allow you to
create a superior, customized system tailored to your professional needs.
Supreme Visual Quality
Panasonic integrated its most advanced imaging technologies to achieve the industry's highest contrast and color gradation. Shattering conventional image quality standards, our new 10-Series Professional Plasma Displays feature cutting-edge panel improvements and advanced color management technology for breathtaking pictures that stimulate emotion and captivate any viewer.
With triple function input slots and a variety of terminal boards, Panasonic's 10-Series Professional Plasma Displays let you customize the display to your exact needs. This great expandability combined with the superb image quality to make Panasonic displays a high-performance solution in almost any application.
3072 Equivalent Steps of Gradation for Nuanced Images
Real Gamma Control - 16-bit processing - highest level in the industry - to process video signals all the way up to the gamma correction stage. While other brands use the number of signal bits for calculation, Real Gamma Control reproduces the actual image that appears on the screen at the world's highest level of 3072 equivalent steps of gradation for 720p native displays.
Maximum 10,000:1 Contrast Provides Superb Depth
New Real Black Creation - Original technology helps achieve industry's highest level of contrast in dark image areas
Industry's Best Bright Area Contrast
New Deep Black Filter - Helps achieve industry's highest contrast ratio when viewed in bright surroundings, minimalizing reflection for clean and distraction-free images
Excellent Brightness Even in Bright Room
Advanced Plasma Display Panel - Improved materials boost efficiency and increase screen brightness by 20% compared with previous models
Superior Expressive Detail
Contrast Management System - Original Panasonic technology optimizes the contrast by matching to the images in each scene, applying the right amount of contrast correction for each part of the scene.
Items included with the Panasonic TH-37PH10UK:
Backed By Panasonic's Exclusive Plasma Concierge Service
- Advanced 3D color management
- Sub-Pixel Controller for smooth diagonal line and sharp, clear images
- Motion pattern noise reduction
- Outstanding 60,000-hour service life
- Newly-developed phosphor significantly resists burn-in.
- New Advanced Dual Picture mode and built-in image enlarging function enhances multi-screen systems
- Expanded configurations for multi-screen displays and the ability to enlarge an image up to 4X vertically and horizontally
- 1024 x 720 resolution
- Supports VGA and SVGA (uncompressed); XGA, SXGA, and UXGA (compressed) PC signal compatibility
- Supports 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/24p, 1080/24sf, 1080/25p, 1080/30p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 480/60p, 480/60i signal compatibility
- Weekly Command Timer
- Digital Zoom
- Dual Picture Mode
Cannot Handle the Following Combinations of Two Analog Signals: Component/Component; Component/PC (RGB); PC (RGB)/Component; PC (RGB)/PC (RGB)
- From an on-board PC to CAT5 to HD-SDI, through its optional boards, Panasonic offers the most flexibility of any manufacturer, through its optional boards enabling the display to meet practically any application
The Plasma Concierge program provides a 24 hour call center to address any type of question or concern related to your plasma display. You simply need to call the dedicated 1.877.958.4372
toll free number and in many cases, have the issue resolved right over the phone. When service is required, Panasonic will dispatch a technician to resolve the issue - On Site (typically within 24 hours). If the technician cannot resolve the problem on-site, a loaner display can be offered in an effort to avoid any disruption to your business during the repair process.
¹ A representative will call within 24 hours of notification to schedule an on-site service visit.
² Account must be activated to receive benefits card. More program information will be included with plasma display or call 1.877.958.4372 for any questions.
- Exclusive Toll-Free Expert Hotline
- Live Chat With a Plasma Expert
- Priority Service Scheduling¹
- Personalized Plasma Concierge Benefits Card²
Visual Apex always includes BNC-to-RCA adapters with all professional plasma sales so that you can use traditional RCA component video cables with the unit.
- BNC Component Video Terminal Board (in Slot 2)
- BNC Composite/S-Video Terminal Board (in Slot 1)
- 6ft. AC Power Cord
- Remote Control with Discrete On/Off and Discrete Input Functions
- 2 AA Batteries for Remote Control
- 2 Fixing Bands (Cable Ties)
- User Manual
- Warranty Information
The following items are not included but come highly recommended by the manufacturer and/or Visual Apex. These items must be purchased separately.
Optional Terminal Boards
- TY-ST08K - Panasonic Plasma Table Stand
- PLB-13L - Universal Plasma Flat Wall Mount
- PLB-14L - Universal Plasma Tilt Wall Mount
- TY-SP37P8WK - Panasonic Side-Mount Speakers for TH-37PH10UK
Panasonic Professional Plasmas allow you to customize the connection terminals depending on your needs. The following items are the availabile compatible terminal boards, which can be purchased separately.
- TY-42TM6A - BNC Component Terminal Board
- TY-42TM6B - BNC Composite/S-Video Terminal Board
- TY-42TM6D - DVI Terminal Board
- TY-42TM6G - RGB (DB15 VGA) Active Through Terminal Board (Fills 2 Slots)
- TY-42TM6P - PC Input (DB15 VGA) Terminal Board
- TY-42TM6V - RCA Composite Terminal Board
- TY-42TM6Z - RCA Component Terminal Board
- TY-FB7SD - Serial Digital Interface Terminal Board
- TY-FB8HM - HDMI Terminal Board (8-Series)
- TY-FB9BD - BNC Composite/S-Video Terminal Board (9-Series)
- TY-FB9HD - High Definition TV Serial Digital Interface Terminal Board
- TY-FB10HMD - Dual HDMI Terminal Board (10-Series)
- TY-FB10WPU - Wireless Presentation Board
|Panasonic TH-37PH10UK Q & A:
|Customer Reviews for the Panasonic TH-37PH10UK:
|What are people saying about the Panasonic TH-37PH10UK?
|Panasonic plasmas add the visual excitement to Jacksonville Jaguars' refurbished Alltel Stadium
The 76,000-seat ALLTEL Stadium, home to the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars, underwent a $60 million renovation in advance of the Jaguars’ hosting Super Bowl XXXIX. The upgrade included the installation of 294 high-contrast Panasonic plasma displays to increase the fans’ visual enjoyment.
During the first phase of the stadium's refurbishment, a three-story space was constructed in the South End Zone of the stadium to house the 14,000 sq. ft. Bud Zone sports bar for general patrons and the 17,000 sq. ft. ADT Terrace Suite, a party suite with its own buffet dining, bar and seating. A total of 90 Panasonic 37" widescreen professional plasma displays are strategically placed throughout the Bud Zone and the ADT Terrace Suite for game viewing.
The second phase comprised the interior renovation and service upgrades of all 90 private suites, as well as the remodeling of the two 65,000-sq. ft. East and West Crown Royal Touchdown Clubs, which had been untouched since the opening of the stadium several years ago. The private suites have each been outfitted with Panasonic 42" widescreen HD plasma televisions. Twenty-four 50" 16:9 Panasonic HD plasmas are the centerpiece of the East and West Crown Royal Touchdown Clubs, and are located above the East and West Club Central Bars. Thirty-two 42" professional plasmas have been installed in proximity to select dining areas within each Club. Fifty-two 37" plasma displays have also been placed near the main concession, smaller bars and lounge areas dispersed throughout each Club. [Read More
Reviewed by:Panasonic Applications
6/19/2008Panasonic plasmas add excitement to Alltel Stadium
|Visual Apex has a 5 star rating with most opinion portals, read more customer testimonials.