|Panasonic TH-58PF11UK projector specs:
||58 inches diag.
||Native Resolution: 1920x1080 (1080p)
Computer: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, SXGA+, WXGA+, WSXGA+, UXGA, WUXGA
Video: 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p (Displays Up to 1080p)
Video/Color Signal: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
||100,000 Hour Service Life
Multi-Function Terminal Slots
5120 Shades of Gradation
NTSC and PAL Compatible
||HDMI (HDCP) x2; Mini D-Sub 15(RGB/VGA); BNC Component (RGB)
||RCA Stereo Audio (L&R); Stereo Mini Jack (3.5mm)
||16W [8W + 8W] (10% THD)
||Optional Side-Mount Speakers Available
||55.1in W 33.2in H 3.9in D
||2 Year Limited Parts & Labor, Onsite Warranty, Plasma Concierge Service
Corporate Computer Monitor; Digital Signage; Video Conferencing; Professional Broadcast & Film/Video Production
High Definition Video Display; Digital Artwork; Large-Screen Computer Monitor; Gaming Monitor
|Panasonic TH-58PF11UK plasma display details:
Panasonic Professional Display Company TH-58PF11UK
58" Professional Series Full High Definition (1080p) Plasma Display
The Truly Professional Plasma Displays
The large size, flexibility and incredible image quality of Panasonic's first 58-inch 1080p plasma display, the TH-58PF11UK, make it a perfect fit for classrooms, lecture halls, student centers and training facilities. Its screen size is also a great fit formid-size conference rooms and boardrooms and other large-screen environments. The TH-58PF11UK delivers vivid, full 1080p high definition images with twice as much information - 2 million pixels or 1920 vertical x 1080 horizontal - as conventional HD plasma models. With a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio and a 30,000:1 contrast ratio, the TH-58PF11UK is an awe-inspiring display that won't let you down.
When it comes to durability, Panasonic panels can be counted on and the TH-58PF11UK is no exception - it has an incredily long expected service life of 100,000 hours - that's an amazing 42 years of normal viewing (6.5 hours per day) or 11+ years of 24/7 operation - and is backed by a full 2-year on-site parts and labor warranty. As always, the Panasonic Plasma Concierge service provides a toll-free hotline and 24-hour priority scheduling of on-site service if the display is in need of service or repair.
**Specifications and Features are Tentative and Subject to Change Upon Final Release of Manufacturer**
Note: Panasonic Professional Plasma Displays do not include internal television tuners. A set-top cable box or satellite receiver is required for television signal.
Items included with the Panasonic TH-58PF11UK:
Backed By Panasonic's Exclusive Plasma Concierge Service
- 58" 1080p High Definition Plasma Display for Professional Use
- 100,000 Hour Service Life
- Multi-Function Slots - Three Interchangeable Slots Provide Flexible and Powerful System Solutions by Adding and/or Exchanging Wide Variety of Optional Slot-In Terminal Boards
- Various Energy-Saving Functions - DMPS, Auto Power Off, Power Save Mode, etc.
- Multi Display Function
- Text Overlay Function
- Weekly Command Timer
- Dual Picture Mode*
* Note: Dual Picture Mode cannot handle the following combinations of two analog signals: Component-Component, Component-PC(RGB), PC(RGB)-Component, PC(RGB)-PC(RGB)
- 4x Digital Zoom
- Built-In Video Wall Image Enlarger
- Lead-Free, Mercury-Free Design
- Glass Front Panel Resists Impacts and Enables Fast, Easy Cleaning
The Plasma Concierge program provides a 24 hour call center to address any type of question or concern related to your plasma display. You simply need to call the dedicated 1-888-972-6276
toll free number and in many cases, have the issue resolved right over the phone. When service is required, Panasonic will dispatch a technician to resolve the issue - On Site (typically within 24 hours). If the technician cannot resolve the problem on-site, a loaner display can be offered in an effort to avoid any disruption to your business during the repair process.
¹ A representative will call within 24 hours of notification to schedule an on-site service visit.
² Account must be activated to receive benefits card. More program information will be included with plasma display or call 888.972.6276 for any questions.
- Exclusive Toll-Free Expert Hotline
- Live Chat With a Plasma Expert
- Priority Service Scheduling¹
- Personalized Plasma Concierge Benefits Card²
Visual Apex always includes BNC-to-RCA adapters with all professional plasma sales so that you can use traditional RCA component video cables with the unit.
- BNC Component Video Terminal Board (in Slot 3)
- Dual HDMI Terminal Board (in Slot 2)
- 6ft. AC Power Cord
- Remote Control with Discrete On/Off and Discrete Input Functions
- 2 AA Batteries for Remote Control
- 2 Fixing Bands (Cable Ties)
- User Manual
- Warranty Information
The following items are not included but come highly recommended by the manufacturer and/or Visual Apex. These items must be purchased separately.
Optional Terminal Boards
- TY-ST58K - Panasonic Plasma Table Stand for TH-58PF11UK
- PLB-13L - Universal Plasma Flat Wall Mount
- PLB-14L - Universal Plasma Tilt Wall Mount
- TY-SP58P10WK - Panasonic Side-Mount Speakers - For 58" Professional Series Plasmas
- TY-AR58P10W - Panasonic Anti-Glare Filter - For 58" Professional Series Plasmas
Panasonic Professional Plasmas allow you to customize the connection terminals depending on your needs. The following items are the availabile compatible terminal boards, which can be purchased separately.
- TY-42TM6A - BNC Component Terminal Board
- TY-42TM6B - BNC Composite/S-Video Terminal Board
- TY-42TM6D - DVI Terminal Board
- TY-42TM6G - RGB (DB15 VGA) Active Through Terminal Board (Fills 2 Slots)
- TY-42TM6P - PC Input (DB15 VGA) Terminal Board
- TY-42TM6V - RCA Composite Terminal Board
- TY-42TM6Z - RCA Component Terminal Board
- TY-FB7HD - High Definition TV Serial Digital Interface Terminal Board
- TY-FB7HM - HDMI Terminal Board (7-Series)
- TY-FB7SD - Serial Digital Interface Terminal Board
- TY-FB7WPU - Wireless Presentation Board
- TY-FB8HM - HDMI Terminal Board (8-Series)
- TY-FB9BD - BNC Composite/S-Video Terminal Board (9-Series)