Epson America, Inc. PowerLite Home Cinema 3020 projector
Brilliant 2D & 3D Entertainment at Home
Amazing color brightness — 2300 lumens color brightness and 2300 lumens white brightness
A true cinematic experience — 2D and 3D, Full HD 1080p technology, and a contrast ratio up to 40,000:1
Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
2D-to-3D conversion — easily transform 2D images to spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content
Captivating sound — two built-in 10 W stereo speakers for lifelike sound
Sleek design — fits in almost any setting
Split Screen3 feature (2D mode) — project two images side-by-side from two different sources
Easy setup — image adjustment tools included
Exciting 3D made easy — two pairs of RF 3D glasses included
Outstanding support — two-year limited warranty; two-business-day replacement
with free shipping
Cable - HDMI35FTv14
HDMI-35ft HDMI Digital Audio Video Cable version 1.4
This is the newest and best digital video connection on the market. HDMI is the only cable that can transfer uncompressed high-definition video and multi channel digital audio in resolutions higher than 1440p. This CL2 rated(In Wall) cable will allow the transfer of digital audio and video in a single cable, permitting a less confusing mess of wires and a cleaner entertainment center. The HDMI connector is small, which makes it is ideal for installers and in-wall use. HDMI cables can be used with your HDTV's, DVD players, game consoles, cable and satellite set top boxes and DVRs. This cable conforms to the latest HDMI High Speed version (1.4).
• Transfers uncompressed high-definition video and multi-channel digital audio in resolutions as high as 1440p.
• Connector is small, which makes it is ideal for installers and in-wall use.
• Can be used with your HDTV's, DVD players, game consoles, cable and satellite set top boxes and DVRs.
High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
This cable is designed and tested to handle video resolutions of 1080p and beyond, including advanced display technologies such as 4K, 3D, and Deep Color. Plus an additional, dedicated data channel, known as the HDMI Ethernet Channel, for device networking. HDMI Ethernet Channel functionality is only available if both linked devices are HDMI Ethernet Channel-enabled.
This High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is designed with a built-in booster for applications that require high-performance transmission of HDMI digital video and multi-channel audio signals. This cable has active amplification built-in to prevent impedance mismatch, caused by the cable attenuation, dielectric losses and compensation for skin effect over long distances. For flawless transmission, the output of the cable is placed at the end of the display to amplify full signal transmission with zero signal loss.
26AWG 7/0.20mm Stranded Tinned Copper
0.025mm AL-Mylar Foil Shield
Tinned Copper Braid 16/10/0.10mm, 65% Coverage
1.6mm Foam PE(1P*4) and 1.0mm HD-PE(1P+2C) Insulation
10.0 mm OD PVC Jacket
Warranty: Lifetime 100% Replacement
Connectors: HDMI 19-pin
Standards: HDMI High Speed (v1.4)
Ratings: CL2 Inwall Rated
Size: 26 Gauge (AWG)
Length: 35 Ft.
IR Distribution - VA-IR1000
Keep your home theater devices behind closed cabinet or closet doors, even when they're in use. The All-in-One IR System makes sure that all of your A/V components receive the commands sent from your existing IR remote controls, even without line-of-sight access. A tiny receiver can be placed near your television or set up in a hole drilled in your equipment cabinet, and this system will deliver your commands to up to eight individual home theater components.
IR distribution system delivers commands from your existing IR remote to A/V components in a cabinet
Included IR receiver comes with multiple mounting options
4 dual IR emitters deliver commands up to 8 devices
How it Works
Mount the IR receiver on the side of your television using the included double-stick tape or insert it into one of the included holders to place it on a cabinet shelf or desk. Your IR commands will travel from the IR receiver to the hub, which routes the signal to the IR emitters. The emitters repeat the IR signals to your A/V components.
IR Receiver with 1m cord and 4 pin DIN Connector
4 dual output emitters with 2m and 4m cord and mini-plug connector
Projector Screen - VAPEX9092TN
• Designed with 18” Extra black drop for mounting versatility • Standard black masking borders • CinemaWhite material is durable and easy to clean • 16:9 aspect ratio • Standard black-backed screen material prevents light penetration for superior color reproduction
• RF remote control, with laser pointer • Wireless RF 12V Trigger with simple plug & play installation enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle • 3-way wall switch included • RS485 (updated version of RS232) for use with external control system
• Lightweight durable aluminum casing for wall/ceiling installations • Included sliding L brackets for ceiling or wall mount applications • Ships fully assembled with 3-prong power connection ready to plug & play • Built-in adjustable vertical limit switch to regulate drop/rise settings • Additional slide mounting brackets included for free floating applications
Quality and Reliability
• Tubular motor for quiet operation, extended longevity, and lower power consumption • 3-year parts and labor warranty
Remote Control - VA-RA1000B
Easy operation with backlit LED screen
Controls up to 8 AV components
Pre-programmed codes are compatible with most brands
Instructional video for the VAPEX VA-RA1000B Universal Remote:
Projector Ceiling Mount - AV-817U
Hang your projector out of the way to save some space in your living room or home theater. This universal ceiling mount is easy to use, durable and offers a clean look to your setup.
AV-817U Universal Projector Flush Ceiling Mount
The AV-817U universal projector mount gives you everything you need for a quick, easy installation, low-profile look and hassle free projector maintenance.
The AV-817U is our highest rated projector ceiling mount. Read through the reviews and see why the AV-817U is an industry standard.
• Great flexibility and adaptability • Pitching upwards and downward up to 20 degrees • 360 degrees rotation • Fast disconnection for simple maintenance • Load capacity: 44 lbs
• Four different bracket sizes - 6.5" (6), 4.5" (2), 3.5" (2), 2.5" (2) • 10 different size mounting screws for optimal use • 5 different size spacers/washers • 4 additional bracket screws/spacers • 2 sizes allan wrenches
Multiple Configurations to fit almost any projector up to load capacity
+/- 20 degrees tilt for ultimate flexibility
Full 360 degree rotation, up to 1.25" slide left or right
Quick release bolt and hook for quick disconnect and easy maintenance
Due to the many different applications and mounting surfaces, mounting hardware for ceiling installation is not included so you can choose the correct pieces for your surface
Miscellaneous - DUST COVER
Visual Apex Home Theater Projector Dust Cover
Your environment can affect the performance and lifespan of your projector. Shield your investment from common household dust and pollutants with a handy dust cover from Visual Apex.
LCD projectors in particular use air filters, much like your own AC system at home, to clean the air brought into the projector through regular use. These air filters need to be checked on a regular basis, cleaned and possibly replaced. This dust cover gives you an extra layer of protection and helps prolong the time between replacing filters. You should still check the filters on a regular basis but having this cover will go a long way toward reducing the cleaning you have to do.
Dust, as we all know, has a way of creeping into things, electronics specifically. Rather than worry about dust affecting the lens or the control buttons or the cable terminals, this dust cover allows you to leave your projector with piece of mind until your next movie night or sports event or gaming championship.
This dust cover is designed to fit the majority of home theater projectors, however due to the size of some models, it is not recommended.
Office Hours: Mon - Fri 6:30am to 5:30pm PST Call us toll-free 800.883.7495